1. Dentist is one of the health professionals who are professional in providing dental and oral health services to the community.
2. Oral and dental health is very important because it can affect the health of other bodies and a person's speech and aesthetic functions.
3. That dentists are still very much needed in Indonesia because the level of dental and oral health in Indonesia is still lacking.
4. S1 Dentistry is an education that produces professional health personnel in the field of dentistry science and technology, which is the main basis for carrying out dental services and care to the community.
• Internship 1 for 1 week at UPT Latkesmas Murnajati Lawang, Malang
• Internship 2 for 2 weeks at the Public Health Center, Kediri
• Internship 3 for 3 weeks at the Public Health Center, Malang
Faculty of Dentistry IIK Bhakti Wiyata Kediri has the following objectives:
1. To produce graduates who are professional dentists, in managing dental and oral health problems through an approach.
2. Promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative as well as being able to take advantage of traditional medicine to improve public health based on dental ethics.
3. To carry out education in the fields of basic dentistry, basic medicine and public health as well as the application of dentistry which is carried out in an integrated manner with cross-sectoral and cross-sectoral.
4. Able to master and understand the principles of communication and dental and oral health services as well as to civilize the community to independently improve the community's dental and oral health status.
Starting from the goals of S1 Dentistry and Dentist Orientation and the competencies achieved, the jobs for dentists can be located in:
1. Independent dentist practice
2. Central Hospital / general hospital / Private Hospital
3. Public health services.
4. Joint Practice Clinic
5. Civil servants / private employees in the health sector
6. Other places that provide Health Services (factories, state-owned enterprises, regional owned enterprises, etc.).
Clinical Clerkship Science
Oral Surgery for 2 weeks at RSUD Pare, Kediri for Emergency,
Internal and Surgery for 3 weeks at RSUD Dr. Soedono Madiun
• Dental and Oral Hospital (RSGM)
• Biomaterials laboratory
• Dental Anatomy laboratory
• Dental Radiology laboratory
• Pre Clinic laboratory
• Dental Conservation Clinic
• Orthodontia clinic
• Prosthodontia clinic
• Oral Surgery Clinic
• Pedodontia Clinic
• Periodontics Clinic
• Oral Medicine Clinic
• And others
Email : email@example.com
Achievement of S1 Dentistry
Lecturer of IIK Bhakta, Dr. Nita Damayanti., Sp.KFR and apt. Lia Agustina ., M.Sc., won 3rd Place in the Call for Paper organized by the Indonesian Medical Herbal Discipline Association in June 2022.
FKG IIK Bhakta Students Won 3rd Place in the Dental Olympic Category in the Airlangga Dentistry Scientific Meeting at the University of Indonesia on November 16, 2019.
Mr IIK 2019, namely Esa Ilham Mei Sasmita, won 3rd place in the 2019 Kediri City Genre Ambassador Event on March 16, 2019.
Student Representatives of S1 Dentistry Won 2nd Place in 2019 National D-START Futsal at Universitas Airlangga
Student Representatives of S1 Dentistry Won 2nd Place in the 2018 DSL Futsal Competition at Universitas Brawijaya
S1 Dentistry and S1 Nursing study programs are the winners of the 2015 National Scientific Writing Competition held by Universitas Sultan Agung Tirtayasa Banten
S1 Dentistry Study Program Won 1st Place in the Student Poster Competition in the 2013 Research Report category at Jenderal Sudirman University
S1 Dentistry Study Program Won 2nd Place in the 2012 Trisakti University Student Poster Award Dental Forum Category.
S1 Dentistry Study Program Won 1st Place in the National Level Scientific Writing Competition in the 2012 Research Competition Category, University of Indonesia